Dr. Ray Lendvai is a graduate of the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (1991).
In 1995, Dr. Lendvai travelled to India for a six month internship / study program at the National Institute of Homoeopathy in Calcutta. While in Calcutta, Dr. Lendvai studied and worked with several modern day masters of Homeopathic Medicine.
At present, Dr. Lendvai is the medical director of the Vernon Integrative Family Medicine Clinic and provides the following natural therapeutics:
- Naturopathic Medicine
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Allergy Testing and Desensitization
- Nutritional and Lifestyle Counselling
- Chelation and I.V. Therapy
- Botox and Dermal Fillers (Juvaderm, VolumaLift)
- Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine 1987 – 1991
- University of Winnipeg 1983 – 1987 BSc (Biochemistry) / BEd Program
Dr. Lendvai started his Naturopathic medical practice April 1992. Dr.Lendvai currently is in full-time practice in Vernon BC and has previously practiced in Winnipeg and Vancouver.
- College of Naturopathic Physicians of British Columbia
- British Columbia Naturopathic Association
- Canadian Naturopathic Association
- Manitoba Naturopathic Association (Registrar 1992 – 1996)
- Manitoba Homeopathic Association (Founding Member)
- Dr. Nielsen’s Homoeopathic Medical Education and Research Centre (Registrar & Faculty Member)
- Homeopathic Medical Council of Canada (Founding Member)
- Canadian Coalition for Homeopathic Medicine (Founding Member)
- Bio-oxidative Medicine (Ozone Therapy)
- Chelation Therapy
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
Other Related Experience
Many lectures, radio and television appearances on a wide range of topics in naturopathic and homeopathic medicine.
Internship at the homeopathic hospital at the National Institute of Homoeopathy Calcutta India (Oct. 1995 – Mar. 1996)